I am in love with everything about this china cabinet makeover by Brenda at Unique Junktique. Brenda manages to give every piece she touches a unique and charming coastal vibe. The styling gives it a great vintage feel don't you think!
Carrie of Thirty Eight Street did an amazing job of transforming this dresser. I love how a simple change of hardware has given a traditional piece a more updated and relaxed feel. The color OFMP's "Tavern Green" is a great punch of color and contrast to the white knobs.
You won't believe what this chest by Anika of Anika's DIY Life began. It was a plain IKEA Ivar cabinet tha got this amazing updo. Anika added wood to provide weight and dimension to the drawer fronts and created a stand with legs to place it on. The hardware choice is just perfect.
This high boy makeover by Pat from The Wood Spa has a totally different look than the one above in green yet it is still nicely updated. I love how the gold colored hardware looks against the gun metal grey.
And the last feature this week is this lovely chest makeover by Kandice from Just The Woods. I love all things french and all things Typography so this one is a stunner. She used a large image transfer for this piece and I love how the glass knobs seem to disappear into the background so that the graphics take center stage.
If you like our features, you can follow Friday's Furniture Fix on Pinterest!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the last few week's of Friday's Furniture Fix.
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please)
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :)
7. By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
8. By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!