CONGRATS TO OUR FEATURES… from the last party
Yummy Kitchen. I love the layering effect that she achieved. Soft and just perfect for a baby or child's room.
Thirty Eight Street always has inspiring furniture makeovers. I love how she has given these plain and traditional pieces a modern twist. Quite a change from the before.
A Junkchic Life gave this French buffet a lovely update. The white and new hardware give it a fresh new look that is timeless.
Vintage Refined also received a gorgeous transformation with paint and a change of hardware. The glass knobs are perfect for the dresser's new purpose... a change table.
Raggedy Bits. I love all things French and all things Typography so this one is a sweet transformation from its plain and humble beginnings.
If you like our features, you can follow Friday's Furniture Fix on Pinterest!
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the last few week's of Friday's Furniture Fix.
READY TO ROCK THIS PARTY?
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers.
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please).
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements.
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :).
7. By sharing your work, you are giving me permission to feature your work on my blog for roundups.
8. By linking up with me, you are giving permission for me to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!