We are back for another edition of Friday's Furniture Fix. We're so happy you are here too! It was another week of amazing projects. The creativity is abundant in this party and we're so blessed to see your fabulous ideas.
Please follow on us on the Social Media of your choice... you never know when we may have you in the spotlight!
Let's start this party off with the most clicked link up of the week...
This honor goes to Eilis from My Heart Lives Here. What a great chair!
My pick this week is this super repurposed split desk from The Painted Poppy. Don't you just love the pretty paper!
Nancy's pick for the week is this dramatic hutch from Ann from Farmhouse Blues. It's stunning in black and those knobs are gorgeous. It brings so much drama to the room.
Susie's pick this week is this fabulous dresser from Ashley at Vintage Refined. The green is such a show stopper.
Melanie's pick this week is from RPK Interiors. Who doesn't like a great French redo? What a gorgeous piece of furniture!
Congratulations to all of those who were chosen...
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button!
We can't wait to see what you will have for us this time around.
1. This is a furniture link party. Please only link up if your post has something to do with making a piece of furniture look great.
2. Please share up to 3 furniture makeovers
3. All links must be your original work (no round-ups please)
4. No links to Etsy stores or advertisements
5. Please link up to your original post so other participants can pin your work from your blog.
6. Share the love! Please pin or comment on at least two other links. Pinky swear? We promise, it will make the blog world a better place :)
7. By sharing your work with us, you are giving us permission to feature your work on our blogs and social media.
8. By linking up with us, you are giving permission for us to send you a weekly link-up reminder. You can unsubscribe from this reminder at any time - no hard feelings!
9. Please link back to the party by grabbing a button or placing a text link in your blog post so others can find us too! A link back is required in order to be featured.
10. Please follow your hosts in some way. You can find our social media links above. You never know - we may just tweet or instagram your piece!